Brand: Seed Needs
- Quality Beetroot seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This blend of Beets will produce roots in various shades of red, gold, orange & white. The inner flesh of some varieties will appear candy striped on some selections.
- This delicious blend is ready for harvest in roughly 48 to 60 days, depending upon the variety being picked.
- This mixture of beets includes some popular, heirloom favorites, such as Cylindra, Golden Detroit, Dark Red Detroit, Chioggia, Bull's Blood & more.
- All Beetroot seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Publisher: Seed Needs
Details: Grow a garden filled with every single Beetroot that we have to offer, from freshly harvested Beta vulgaris seeds. Rainbow Mixed Beets offer a colorful selection of gold, dark red, bright red & white colored beets. The varieties included in this gourmet mixture are Golden Detroit, Dark Red Detroit, Chioggia, Bull's Blood, Cylindra, Albino, Ruby Queen & Early Wonder Tall Top. The majority of this mixture will produce 2 or 3 inch, round roots, while Cylindra will produce oblong roots, measuring up to 8 inches long. Beets in general are somewhat spicy to sweet in flavor. The green and red tops are used as an alternative to Spinach, and both the roots and the greens can be added to salads. Days until harvest range from 48 to 60 days.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.3 x 0.3 inches