Brand: Gardener's Supply Company
- ERGONOMIC and EASY- Easily grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending. Perfect for your deck, patio or backyard. Being elevated, it keeps your crop pest free of rabbits, moles, and other ground pests.
- GENEROUS SIZE - Add 16 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck overall size is 96"Lx24"Wx29"H. The bed is 10 inches deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots.
- LONG LASTING and STRONG - Attractive look made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with heavy duty rustproof aluminum legs and corners
- SPECIAL BONUS - Includes free planting guide
- USA MADE! - Made in beautiful Vermont USA!
Publisher: Gardener's Supply Company
Details: At 29" high, this attractive cedar planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It's a generous 10" deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 16 square feet of growing space, there's plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest. Set up one or more of these rectangular beds around the edge of your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill them with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners. There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Excess water drains through slats; vents in the sides allow air to circulate and excess moisture to evaporate.